Monday, May 25, 2015

"Waterfalls" coloring page

Ink on regular sketchbook paper. 11" x 14"

I take that coloring books for adults are all the rage. If I apply myself, one of these days I may have enough drawings for a coloring book of my own! This page started with the drawing of the car in the center and evolved over five or six sittings.


  1. Wow, so many things at one drawing :-)
    Very funny sketch with positive energy.

  2. Thanks for your comment, fabrycat. I'm all for positive energy.

  3. This article is very useful for those who are reading it, it's a shame if people skip reading. I also have articles that may be beneficial, as this article: obat untuk mengatasi gangguan kelenjar tiroid cara mengobati perlemakan hati I believe it would be useful. and which is also very useful to increase knowledge obat lipoma untuk benjolan di leher ramuan tradisional tipes,tipfus,typus or also obat exim kering dan basah obat cad obat untuk menghilangkan benjolan miom thanks may be useful for all.

  4. Certainly provided the best way for us who always patiently? The information so mean once thanks
    Pengobatan Alternatif Penyakit Hati Secara Alami

  5. Will we wait for more information on this day .
    Obat Alami Untuk Meningkatkan Daya Ingat

  6. This morning was so overjoyed that has been presented with information that is very useful thanks .
    Obat Herbal Jantung

  7. Thank you very much for today because it has provided a very useful information .
    Obat Herbal Leukemia Kronik