Saturday, November 8, 2014

Day and night, In-N-Out



A recent vacation in Southern California included a day hike in Joshua Tree National Park and an evening dinner at In-N-Out Burgers. These are very familiar locations for me. They are near Palm Springs, where I lived in the late 90s and met my wife, Michelle. This time it was fun to make new memories with our kids. My daughter threw sand all over my sketch at the park so it would have "the DNA of the place," as I like to say when rain falls over my sketchbook in Seattle. My son loved the burgers and milkshakes at In-N-Out. It's too bad the chain doesn't have any restaurants in Washington state.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the sketch and this post. Nice to be able to come full circle and show the area to your children. Your daughter may have learned your lesson a little too well! :)

    I, too, lived in SoCal in the late '90's. Aside from my friends there, the only things I miss about it are The Getty and In-N-Out!
    --Kate B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In n out burgers are one of the things I miss most, now that I live in the UK. Can't say the same about their fries, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you much fun with my comments, perhaps this blog will be a great blog someday I hope, I really liked this part of the article, with a big and interesting topic has helped a lot of people who don't oppose things that people should know, thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another wonferdul aricle. Where elie could anyone get that kind of information in an ideal way to write? I have a preientation next week, and I am on the iearch for thii information, very helpful. Thii ii my blog driver download

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was so amazed with the article, it was incredible, I loved it. sorry if I deviated, I want to share health articles, money may be useful as the following articles: suplemen kolesterol tinggi obat panu obat cacing kremi or perhaps the next article, might be useful obat lipoma obat kelenjar tiroid toko green world global I believe it would be useful. and which is also very useful to increase knowledge obat kelenjar getah bening multivitamin untuk kekurangan darah obat luka di kaki akibat diabetes may be useful thanks. sorry I had to bother you.erwin herbal

    ReplyDelete