Monday, October 13, 2014

Quick impression of São Paulo



Unlike in Rio, where I documented my 35-hour stay over three sketchbook spreads, in São Paulo I only managed to fill one over a similar window of time —I landed Monday night and left Wednesday morning. The city doesn't come with the sweeping panoramas and colorful beaches of its northern neighbor, but my impression of it was just as fulfilling. The time I spent sketching in the median of Avenida Paulista probably has something to do with that. A passerby took some photos of me while I sketched and emailed them to me within hours. How nice is that! That gesture from a complete stranger left me with a great memory of my short passing through São Paulo.


Photo by Gustavo daRosa

1 comment:

  1. I was confused to comment, if I exaggerated when I said it was a remarkable article. I was amazed by the contents and it would like to continue reading even if the eyes are tired. really good article anyway. may I share articles like this obat alergi kulit cara mengobati impotensi May I share articles, it may be useful to other people pengobatan alternatif hepatitis pengobatan alternatif penyakit jantung The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing obat gondongan The article discusses health treatment. The next article also discusses the same thing obat penyakit jantung jianxin capsule obat luka di kaki akibat diabetes these articles I created to share information that might be useful for everyone pengobatan alternatif penyakit stroke cara membuat tubuh langsing I'd love sharing goodness as with this article, hopefully it can benefit others.
    erwin herbal

    ReplyDelete