...never stop tinkering...

Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Art of Urban Sketching in German



A couple of copies of the German edition of TAoUS, which is available through Topp Publishers, arrived home a few days ago. How do you say I'm speechless in German?

I mean speechless literally. There are only two words in the entire book that I can pronounce: urban sketching. It's interesting that the term didn't need translation. It must be just fine in English. As for the rest of the words, I'm curious to get feedback from native German speakers. I hope nothing got "lost in translation."

Next should be the French edition, which will be coming out in early 2013.

You can see more photos on the book's website and Facebook page.

Also, I have now copies of the English edition for sale right here on this blog. You can order your autographed copy by clicking on the Paypal button on the sidebar --->

No comments:

Post a Comment