Monday, January 10, 2011

How to change size of images in Blogger

In this day and age, a sketcher can't draw enough attention without a few web publishing skills.

While I will still follow any blog with great content, no matter how poorly designed it may be, I appreciate blogs with a clean and organized presentation where the artwork is well displayed.

Blogger has come a long way since the early days, but still lacks good tools to control the size of the images, which are shrinked automatically to a maximum width of 400 pixels.

But don't despair, there's a way around that! I learned the trick from fellow urban sketcher Thomas Thorspecken and put together a quick step-by-step guide a while ago. The key is step #4.

How to change image sizes in Blogger

3 comments:

  1. Excellent! And very timely, thanks Gabi. I have made the mistake in step 4 myself in the past.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Espero saber entendre un dia aquesta magnífica explicació, que degut al meu pèssim anglés i pitjor informàtica encara estic desxifrant, peró que intueixo molt interessant.
    Es molt d'agraïr que comparteixis emb tothom aquests coneixements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for putting this up
    I have forever had problems with my images being depressingly small
    and this makes the site just look that little more professional.

    ReplyDelete