Saturday, May 23, 2009

Coming soon

I plan to resume this blog as a more personal view of my work and life. You may follow Seattle Sketcher on my new blog at the The Seattle Times website and in print every Saturday on the Local section. (You can still find links to my old blog here at the bottom of the sidebar. Or just click on "Older Posts" to access all past content.)

After el blog de gabi campanario and Seattle Sketcher, this is the third reincarnation of this blog since October of 2006. I really appreciate everyone who's been following. You rock.

In this new chapter I intend to share random thoughts about art and journalism. I will also point you to the work of people whose work I admire, as well as sharing past and present sources of inspiration. As I take on freelance illustration projects or draw with my kids, I will also be sharing those experiences here. And as I go about my day, I will continue posting sketches that may or may not appear at my newspaper blog or at Urban Sketchers.

I will also try to be funny.

8 comments:

  1. Good for you ! I like these too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great news - we missed you too - the newspaper blog is great but this has something more personal ;) How about resuming showing your works for your kids?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I'll put my drawings for alex and olivia here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed you, too, in my (mostly) cultureless backwater of France- I look forward!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in favor ot your choice to do your own blog too. Though I seldom comment and live in Oregon, I follow your sketches and am always inspired.

    ReplyDelete