Monday, April 20, 2009

T-ball

lleaguealderwood041809h
Watching my son (blues) play against the reds. But nobody wins in T-ball, they don't keep score. "We don't want to make them cry," one of the coaches said.

On April 27 I will do my last post here and move to Seattle Times dot com, where I'm thrilled to join my newspaper's talented team of bloggers. The official launch is not until April 28th, but I'm already starting to post there. It will mean a lot to me if you take the time to register, drop a comment and put in a good word for me. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Capturing actions in sketching is pretty tough as each time you look up from sketch there is a new action or pose :)

    Thus far I've not sketched people on iPod, but i'll start soon. I'm thinking of a style I'll use for sketching figures with finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to miss this site. The new site though great has a lot of bright advertising competing for my attention. I am sure I will adjust with the times (pun intended).

    ReplyDelete