Thursday, April 16, 2009

Aracena, Spain


Back to the Spain sketches. This was in Aracena, a town in most southwestern province of Spain called Huelva. We came here with my parents to check out the "grutas" of the same name. They are underground caves with amazing mineral formations. More on that tomorrow!



Seattle Sketcher is moving

But not to Spain! On April 27 I will do my last post here and move to Seattle Times dot com, where I'm thrilled to join my newspaper's talented team of bloggers. The official launch is not until April 28th, but I'm already starting to post there. It will mean a lot to me if you take the time to register, drop a comment and put in a good word for me. Thanks!


  1. Anonymous11:20 PM

    I like this one with both the photo and the sketch.. you should do more of that. It's so interesting because I see things more clearly in the sketch... like how you see through the building to the hills and sky beyond... but then in the sketch, a whole archway is missing.

  2. Very nice work! I must visit Spain.