Thursday, March 12, 2009

The newspaper truck


sketchingtrucksketchingtruckzoomedWe still don't know how many more times this newspaper truck will deliver the P-I. The news today was that Hearst will make an announcement about the future of the Post Intelligencer next week.

Since the Seattle Times handles the circulation of both papers, there are usually some delivery trucks and vans by our building. Yesterday I stepped outside to sketch one of them. When I got back to my desk I found this photo on my email (click on the left one to enlarge). I guess my bright yellow raincoat was hard to miss and one of my colleagues from the art department took a snapshot (thanks Jeff!).


  1. Anonymous2:43 PM

    You keep getting caught in the act! The famous Seattle Sketcher...

  2. Me gusta mucho tu trabajo, es un placer observar la técnica y el momento en el sketch.
    Muchos saludos!

  3. Fabulous drawing. The notes add life! Bravo.

  4. Anonymous2:29 PM

    So glad you are still around to chronicle all the things happening to Seattle. Really love your drawings here and in the Times. How about coming over to the east side of the lake sometime?? Sharon