Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Miércoles

readingonbus032509m

stoplightsketches032309m

The panic kicked in after I left work: I don't have any 'today' sketches to blog about.

But it was early and I thought I'd sketch something while waiting for the bus. But nope, my bus came right away. I got on it. It was packed though. I didn't get a good seat. But I changed to another one after a stop where most people leave. Then I was able to draw this man engrossed in his reading.

Then, after getting on the car for the last leg of my commute, I added two more cars to this parade of vehicles drawn at stoplights. The cars I added are the ones I colored later at home.

All in a sketcher's day!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:36 AM

    I liked the text on this one... it's very funny... you're addicted! We're all addicted to our little "things" whatever they may be.
    MJP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a talent! Liked your comments with the sketching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any reason to not sketch on your work? In the newspaper? Don't you have time? Sometimes I make a tremendous effort to sketch on my daily gray conventional finantial environment...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Away in Italy for 40 days it's good to see and read you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, sweet! I love the unfinished Jeep on the top left corner!

    ReplyDelete