Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year from an urban sketcher!

Also available on You Tube and Flickr.

One of the highlights of my year has been to start Urban Sketchers. So I'm going to say goodbye to 2008 and welcome 2009 with something related: and interview at and a video with a selection of drawings from the blog.

Happy New Year!

[ Algo especial para mí en el año que se acaba ha sido sacar adelante Urban Sketchers. Así que para despedir el 2008 y dar la bienvenida al 2009 os dejo con un par de cosas relacionadas: una entrevista en y un video con una selección de dibujos publicados en el blog. ¶ ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! ]


  1. Esceloente manera de terminar el año, felicidad y fortuna para ti y los tuyos

  2. Great video, and interview. Happy New Year (hopefully without much more snow)

  3. came here via margaret's site....oh my goodness, what an amazing blog, i'll be back again.

  4. I love your style with the long pen or pencil strokes!!! I found you through Margarents blog!!!

    Who sings the music to your video? It sounds like a guy named Jimmy Needham! I would be the sound!


  5. Thanks so much for all the work on this website. It really is a source of inspiration. Please don't get burned out by it - keep up the great work, for all the artists and sketchers who truly appreciate it.
    Happy New Year.
    Scott, NYC

  6. Happy New Year!

  7. thanks for all the nice comments and best wishes for the new year!

    @julie, the soundtrack here is a performance of "Daydream" by The Lovin' Spoonful by last year's American Idol contestant Jason Castro

    @scott, hope not to get burned out, the nice comments sure help me keep going!

  8. Gabi -- I love Urban Sketchers, and the video is fantastic! Keep up the inspirational work!

  9. After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!
    runescape powerleveling