Monday, October 27, 2008

Sketchcrawl at Pike Place Market

pikeplacemarket102508h
[View larger]

pikeplacemarketdos102508h
[View larger]


Sunday was the 20th World Wide Sketchcrawl and a true group of Seattle sketchers met at Pike Place Market to go out and sketch. I had a blast. Go to the forums at SketchCrawl.com for more drawings from sketchers around the world.

• Past sketchcrawl drawings.

[ El domingo fue el 20 Maratón Mundial de Dibujo y un verdadero grupo de Seattle sketchers se reunió en Pike Place Market para dibujar. Yo me lo pasé pipa. No te pierdas dibujos de sketchers en todo el mundo en los forums de SketchCrawl.com. • Dibujos de anteriores sketchcrawls aquí. ]

10 comments:

  1. Do you have any idea what a great Backgound picture this makes on the computer? I even turned off the display of icons so i could have everything visable.
    I truly love these sketches. You have a great group there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE these sketches! can i feature them on my blog?
    http://mollymutterings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. well of course molly, thanks for the nice comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sketchcrawl was in solo. Great drawings. Was it all day?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these couple of sketches, Gabi. I always love how you deal with cars in your sketches. Your acknowledge them, without paying too much attention to them. So, they're there, part of the scene, but they are not strained.
    I like the "you're da man" comment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *I meant you acknowledge them... I should proofread before i post a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed at the detail you manage, always have been, but these are especially outstanding! looks like it was a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful clouds behind you, guys! Or did you sketch them? :)

    Regards from Barcelona,

    Montse

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like a great time- really like how your sketches came out- brings very specific memories to mind 19 years ago on a day trip with my wife when we were still dating.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi! I've been in Seattle a couple of month ago and I find it back in your drawings! My compliments for the style, they're very nice sketches :)

    ReplyDelete