Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lake Union Park (II)

More sketches I've been doing at Lake Union Park for the Seattle Parks Foundation. Have I said lately how much I like the Emerald City?

[View larger] A couple enjoys the sun breaks at the park last Sunday.

[View larger] I think both of my kids are going to be great soccer players.

And now, a little self-promotion:

• New to the blog? Go to for more information.
• Like it? Become a fan or join the blog network on Facebook.

[ Más apuntes que he estado haciendo en Lake Union Park para la Fundación de Parques de Seattle. ¿He dicho últimamente cuánto me gusta la Ciudad Esmeralda? ¶ Y ahora, un poco de autobombo: ¶ • ¿Acabas de llegar al blog? Para más información pásate por • ¿Te gusta? Hazte fan o apúntate en la red de lectores en Facebook. ]


  1. These are both outstanding, Gabi. They are so alive and invigorating- makes a person want to fly to Seattle right now.

  2. Hola!Me gustan mucho estos 2.Seatle deve ser una ciudad muy interessante para dibujos.Y grácias tambien por el link!