Monday, February 11, 2008

Drawings for Olivia



If you have followed this blog for a while you've seen how many drawings for my son I've posted so far. Well, my daughter just turned 2-and-a-half and she's starting to ask for her own share. So it's about time to start drawing for Olivia! It's going to be a little more challenging for me because I find cars, trucks and planes easier to draw than mermaids, princesses and horses, some of the things she's into now. At any rate, she was fine with this take on her and her brother playing with the keyboard they got for Christmas.
Si eres un lector habitual de este blog ya habrás visto cuántos dibujos para Alex he puesto hasta ahora. El caso es que mi hija acaba de cumplir dos años y medio y ya empieza a pedirme sus propios dibujos. Así que ya va siendo hora de empezar a dibujar para Olivia! Hasta ahora dibujar coches, camiones y aviones ha resultado bastante fácil, pero princesas, sirenas y caballos, que son algunas de las cosas que le gustan últimamente, es otra historia. En cualquier caso, esta interpretación de ella y su hermano jugando con el teclado que les trajeron los Reyes Magos le pareció aceptable.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Gabi for giving so much inspiration! You are one of my nominated in the "You make my day" Awards over att my blog: http://hellocraftlovers.blogspot.com
    Thanks for always makeing my day!
    Kind regards
    Inger C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good! I'd like to see Gabi doing mermaids and princesses! Seriously, you have two lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fantastic! How perfect and how much she is going to treasure her Olivia drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lively and cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alvaro Carnicero3:22 PM

    aceptable... jejejejeje
    ¡Qué niños más encantadores!

    Alvaro Carnicero
    www.alvarocarnicero.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creo que Olivia va a ser una juez severa de tu trabajo ;) Saludos desde BCN!!!

    ReplyDelete