Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Icy morning


We got some snow on the ground yesterday morning and the streets were pretty icy. Instead of taking the car to the park 'n ride I walked to this bus stop. But buses were late because of the road conditions and I actually waited here for almost an hour. I spent the first 15 minutes thinking about doing a sketch, the next 15 minutes actually drawing and the next half and hour thinking I should have drawn a little more.
Ayer amaneció con nieve y hielo. En lugar de ir en coche al park 'n ride fui andando hasta esta parada de autobús. Pero iban con retraso debido a la helada matutina y tuve que esperar casi una hora hasta que llegara uno. Pasé el primer cuarto de hora pensando en hacer un dibujo, el segundo haciéndolo y la media hora restante pensando que debería haber dibujado un poquito más.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Gabi,

    I really admire your work, and love visiting your blog. It's inspiring to see how often you sketch.
    Did you remember that Sketchcrawl is this weekend? I hope to see some sketches from you on the forum!
    http://www.sketchcrawl.com/forum/

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy, thanks for visiting the blog and thanks for the Sketchcrawl reminder! I'm looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alvaro Carnicero11:12 AM

    Ansiedad.... jejeje... me siento identificado :)

    Alvaro Carnicero
    www.alvarocarnicero.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:22 PM

    What's Happening i'm neω to thiѕ, Ι stumbled upon
    thіs I havе discoveгеd ӏt positivеly helpful and it haѕ helрed mе οut lоads.

    I am hopіng to cоntribute & help other сustomers like its aideԁ
    me. Gоod job.

    mу weblog ... instant cash loans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:40 AM

    Remaгkable things herе. I'm very satisfied to peer your article. Thank you so much and I'm
    looking ahead tο contact you. Will you kinԁly drop me а e-mail?


    my blog: quick loans
    Also see my site: quick loans

    ReplyDelete