Sunday, January 13, 2008

Alphabet faces are back

Don Quixote is a popular character from a Spanish novel written in the 17th century.
Don Quijote es un personaje muy conocido de una novela española escrita en el siglo XVII.
This is another personal project that I started last year and hoped to finish before 2008 came around, like the Spanish-English visual dictionary. I was just stuck on letter Q but I'm getting back on track. You can see the rest of these faces with letters on them here.
Este es otro proyecto personal que empecé el año pasado y quería acabar antes de que llegara el 2008, como el diccionario visual Español-Inglés. Me había encallado en la letra Q pero ya estoy otra vez en ello. Puedes ver el resto de caras con letras aquí.


  1. I hadn't seen any of the alphabet faces before & I LOVE them. The drawings have a lovely simplicity & each one speaks volumes.

  2. Anonymous6:45 AM

    I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in
    penning this blog. I really hope to view the same high-grade content by you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has inspired me to get my very own
    blog now ;)

    Take a look at my web page acheter des vue youtube
    my site - augmenter ses vue youtube

  3. Anonymous6:04 PM

    Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    However, how can we communicate?

    Visit my website :: Achat tweet pas cher

  4. Anonymous7:25 PM

    This paragraph will assist the internet users for building up new web site or even a blog from start to end.

    my site ... acheter follower
    My webpage > Achat tweet pas cher

  5. Anonymous3:47 AM

    I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be just what I'm looking for.
    Does one offer guest writers to write content for you personally?
    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a number of the subjects you write related to here. Again, awesome blog!

    Also visit my website - Vues Youtube

  6. Anonymous10:23 AM

    I was excited to uncover this site. I want to to thank you for your
    time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely savored every bit of
    it and I have you saved as a favorite to look at new things on your site.

    Look into my blog post :: Achat Retweet pas cher
    Also see my webpage > plus de tweet