Sunday, December 9, 2007

U for Unicorn



My YouTube channel has all these Spanish English dictionary videos that I started doing this year for my little ones. I just have five more letters to go, but they're not the easy ones. I'm not sure if I'll finished it by the end of the year as I wanted, but I'm going to try. I'll probably combine V and W in one page and X, Y and Z in another one, since there are not many words that start with those letters in both English and Spanish. If you think of any, just let me know! (You can also watch all the videos here without leaving the blog.)
En mi canal de YouTube puedes ver todos los videos del diccionario Español-Inglés que empecé a hacer este año para mis peques. Ya sólo me quedan cinco letras, pero son de las más difíciles. No sé si lo acabaré antes de que acabe el año como tenía pensado. Probablemente combinaré la V y la W en una página y la X, Y y Z en otra, ya que no hay muchas palabras que empiecen por esas letras en los dos idiomas. Si tú sabes alguna ya me lo dirás. (También puedes ver todos los videos aquí sin salir del blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment