Friday, December 7, 2007

TGI Friday



It's Friday at last. It seemed that this week was never going to end. One more day on the bus and it'll be the weekend! By the way, I haven't been very productive with my sketches on the bus lately: it took me more than a week to fill up these two spreads of my moleskine. Oh, well, I continue to be too self-conscious since I had that dude get mad at me for drawing him.
Por fin es viernes. Parecía que esta semana nunca se iba a acabar. Otro día en el bus y ya será el fin de semana. Por cierto, últimamente no he sido muy productivo dibujando en el bus: he tardado más de una semana en llenar cuatro páginas de mi moleskine. En fin, qué se le va a hacer. Todavía no me he recuperado de la vez que aquel tipo que estaba dibujando se enfadó conmigo.

7 comments:

  1. I love these drawings, especially the one of the mother and baby. The tilt of the baby's head and the way you've used just a few lines to describe the buggy is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your art work. I am also very glad it is Friday! Thank you for your kind welcome to EDM on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, great penmanship and charming observations: what blogs were invented for, keep it up. I only wish my Moleskines were as artful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. the mother with baby were an unusual pair on the bus and I'm glad I got to do the sketch, the buggy was fun to draw too. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Every time I see bus sketches, I think of the incident you had and wonder if it still affects you. It will take some time and the only way is to keep on doing it. Your bus sketches are always a delight with all the different peopele and their actions/habits you capture, without ever knowing who they are!
    Ronell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I alays love seeing the sketches you do on the bus, Gabi! It's fun to see the world through your eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn that guy who was unhappy about being drawn once. These are fun to look at and scrutinize!

    ReplyDelete