Thursday, November 8, 2007

Note to self: return library books on Friday


Here's something I love about our local library, which belongs to the Sno-Isle network of libraries: two days before the books that I have checked out are due, they send me an e-mail reminder. Yet, I still forget to return them sometimes. But even when I miss the deadline, there's no penalty. How cool is that? I hope I don't miss tomorrow's deadline anyway.
Una cosa que me encanta de la biblioteca local, que pertenece a la red de bibliotecas Sno-Isle, es que me envían un e-mail dos días antes de que venza el plazo para devolver los libros que tengo en préstamo. Incluso así, alguna vez me lo he saltado sin querer. De todas maneras, no te penalizan. Genial, ¿verdad? El viernes toca devolver unos cuantos libros. Espero que no se me pase.

6 comments:

  1. This is an amazing sketch, Gabi! So much detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so impressed...The whole room no less!
    Fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful low key "municipal" colors and florescent lighting. I love those long shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh Gabi, this is AMAZING! Outstanding sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias for tu amistad y inspiracion! You make me want to run to the library to sketch and check out the art books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh mY days, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.
    OOOPS MY BATTERY IS RUNNING OUT!

    ReplyDelete