Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!


Today I'm most thankful for my family and friends and for being in good health. There are also some other things I'm thankful for. They're much less important but easier to draw, as you can see above. Happy Thanksgiving! (You may click on the image to view it larger.)
Hoy doy gracias principalmente por mi familia y amigos y por tener buena salud. Y también doy gracias por otras cosas. Son mucho menos importantes pero más fáciles de dibujar, como puedes ver arriba. ¡Feliz día de Acción de Gracias! (Haz click en la imagen para verla más grande).

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful sketch. After my ever expanding family, I have many of the same items for which I'm thankful. And my local bus that takes us across Central Park to visit our grandchildren is also a double! Have a happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Gabi! This is my favourite challenge so I'm glad you did so many things. Yes, I wonder what we would do without maps and globes, I hadn't thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shirley, I think your bus ride is probably more fun than mine going across Central Park!

    Felicity, I didn't even realize this was challenge #42 (I just looked it up in the list). I guess I can share it with the EDM group now. Hope you have a good European style thanksgiving as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketch! Almost all of the things would also be on my list. Have to try the Micron pen...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes! What a great list of things to be thankful for. Love it that you included the wonderful micron pen!! Life just wouldn't be right with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the relative sizes of the objects is of no importance. Much easier to draw olive oil than "world peace!"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sketch - it reminds me of a font I have that has a little drawing of an object and its text for each letter. And I could easily adopt this list as my own - you've managed to capture almost all of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love collections...especially the camera in this one:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, I'm so thankful for your family, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is one of my very favorite posts...and, from the looks of it, we're thankful for almost all the same things! Though...I'm yet to try out a moleskine.

    ReplyDelete