Wednesday, October 24, 2007

T for Train

Check out from A to S here.
Pincha aquí para ver de la A a la S.


  1. me encanta este tipo de videos en los que uno hace sus dibujos en directo :) Saludos :)Por cierto, que mano tienes, todo hecho directamente a tinta :P a mi me quedaria un estropicio hecho :P

  2. muchas gracias an! normalmente hago dos o tres y aquí pongo el que me sale mejor. lo curioso es que a menudo el primero es el que me sale mejor porque estoy más relajado y sin pensar que va a salir mal, pero no siempre es así. éste me costó tres intentos. yo también hago estropicios!

  3. I love this series you are doing. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed browsing around your site. I grew up in Snohomish before moving to the eastern side of the state, so it was extra fun hearing about your visit to the pumpkin patch :)

  4. Gabi,

    I just stumbled across your blog the other day when a former colleague mentioned your name and I learned you were in Seattle. I enjoy the opportunity to see your work again and I especially enjoyed the video with this post.

    My best to you and Michelle.

  5. I'm going to miss these when you get to the end of this alphabet. Want to work on Russian letters next? There are some pretty ones, like: ж, щ, ч, б and ю.