Thursday, September 20, 2007

Where's George?

Here's a page with two days worth of doodling. I drew George Washington from a one dollar bill that I got the other day with the 'where is George' stamp. I typed the serial number in the where's George website to see how far it had traveled. But it had only traveled 11 miles. He'll probably be leaving my wallet soon and I wish him a very long journey. In case you want to check his whereabouts, his number is L19373944G, series 2003A. And, of course, drop me a note if you run into him. See you later George! (I've posted a few other pages with doodles before. You may check them out here.)
Hoy pongo una página con dibujillos de esos que se hacen entre una cosa y otra para pasar el rato. Dibujé a George Washington de un billete de dollar que me dieron el otro día de los que llevan el mensaje "¿Dónde está George?". Puse el número de serie en wheresgeorge punto com, la página web donde puedes seguirle la pista al billete, para ver si había viajado mucho, pero sólo había recorrido 11 millas. Dentro de poco abandonará mi cartera y le deseo un muy largo viaje. Este es su número: L19373944G, series 2003A, por si te apetece saber por dónde para. Y envíame un mensaje si te lo encuentras, ¿vale? ¡Hasta la vista Jorge! (Puedes ver otras páginas de garabatos aquí).


  1. Great doodles, Gabi, and I love the 'where is George site'. I wonder if something lke that exists for the Euro?

  2. thanks Casey, i think there is something for euros as well, I just found this site:
    btw, on the george site you have to register to track the bills but it doesn't ask for any personal info, just username and password

  3. wonderful sketch. i´m off to check the euro-site!

  4. wagonized11:19 AM

    Brilliant doodles, Gabi.