Friday, September 14, 2007

Space Needle afternoon


I found a great sketching spot yesterday during a quick break from work. This is the sketch I did, which I just colored with my usual gouache paints. But I applied more coats than usual on the right page, just to see what happened. I'm not sure about the result... I think the moleskine pages are a bit too waxy.
Ayer encontré un lugar magnífico para dibujar durante un descansillo del trabajo y ahora acabo de pintar el sketch que hice con mis pinturas gouache, pero añadiendo más de lo normal. No estoy seguro del resultado. Las páginas de los moleskine tienen una capa como de cera que no me gusta.

2 comments:

  1. I love your journal pages! We have family who lives in Bellingham. Seattle is so beautiful and I wish we could get out there more than we do. Your Space Needle is wonderful! When I was little, I had a story about the Space Needle called..."The Weedle on the Needle"...wonder if it is still around..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks beegirl, haven't heard about The Weedle on the Needle but I'm very curious now, i'm going to have to investigate. Yeah, this is a great beautiful place to live, i feel very fortunate!

    ReplyDelete