Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Racetrack



I promised Alex I would color the drawing we did over the weekend so he can see it in the blog when he wakes up. (There's more drawings for Alex here if you like cars, trucks and things that go as much as we do and haven't check them out yet.)
Le prometí a Alex colorear el dibujo que hicimos el fin de semana para que lo vea en el blog cuando se levante. (Aquí puedes ver más dibujos para Alex si te gustan los coches, camiones y otros vehículos tanto como a nosotros y no los has visto todavía).

4 comments:

  1. Lucky Alex to have a Dad doing such cool drawings for him! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta! Y me trae algunos recuerdos, porque Fabio (que ahora tiene 11 años) siempre ha estado loco por los coches y hubo una época en que me pedía continuamente que se los dibujara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gabi -- this looks like my life lately-- GReat job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. felicity, i'll remind Alex about how cool I am, he may not buy it though.
    miguel, i can't wait for my kids to be 11!
    and lin, if your life looks like this I bet you're having tons of fun, keep the foot on the accelerator!

    ReplyDelete