Monday, September 24, 2007

Note to self: Buy something with a hood




I didn't realize until I was adding some color to these sketches that I drew seven people wearing hoodies last week. I can't believe I don't have anything like that in my closet and I've lived in rainy Seattle for over a year.
La semana pasada dibujé siete personas que llevaban prendas con capuchas. No me había dado cuenta de que eran tantas. Es increíble que llevo más de un año viviendo en este lluvioso Seattle y todavía no tengo nada igual en el armario.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you ate back in your stride again Gabi! I wonder if a hoodie would come in useful for sketching? If not then they might make you look like a shady character that no-one dare approach! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto what Felicity said, and don't forget sunglasses! Hooded jackets are comfy items, especially when the hood is needed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you are back on the bus drawing people! yeah, pull the hood over your head!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, ha, ha... I hadn't thought about the hoodie to cover up or look shady... interesting thought! as far as the sunglasses, with the cloudy weather starting again here I'm afraid I may draw more attention. i'm just taking it easy for now and not trying to draw as much every ride, just one drawing is enough, the point is to keep giving my eyeballs a morning workout

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a trip to R.E. I. to me. Hoodies are so warm and nice around your neck, especially in the damp Seattle weather. Great page!

    ReplyDelete