Thursday, September 13, 2007

My lunch



I think there's an EDM challenge about drawing your food. I eat these frozen Lean Cuisine meals at the office all the time. They're delicious, and I'm not joking. Most people don't want to believe they are that good, but let me tell you, it's true. I sketched my bowl of grilled chicken caesar yesterday while it was in the microwave for 6 minutes. Then I sketched my can of Coke. Bon appétit!
Creo que uno de los ejercicios de EDM es dibujar tu comida. Cuando estoy en el trabajo suelo comer estos platillos de Lean Cuisine congelados que están riquísimos, y lo digo en serio. La mayoría de la gente no se cree que estén tan buenos, pero os lo digo yo que es verdad. Ayer dibujé mi plato de pollo a la parrilla mientras lo calentaba en el microondas durante 6 minutos. Y después hice el dibujo de mi lata de Coca-Cola. Bon appétit!

8 comments:

  1. wagonized5:57 AM

    Great every day matters topics -- so well done too. So, it basically took you 6 minutes to sketch the microwave? Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hol!
    me gusta mucho la cosa de las flechitas. Y lo suelto de la linea... Molt bé!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, nothing more 'everyday' than what we eat. i did the line drawing in 6 minutes but not the colors, i did those when i got home in the evening

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, good call on the Coke for lunch. I have one every day as well. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i sometimes drink a Pepsi, I must confess, but still regular, no diet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do NOT believe you about the meals but the drawings are definately delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i too like lean cuisine. they used to be utter crap, but they have gotten substantially better in the last few years. actually kind of tasty.

    ReplyDelete