Friday, September 28, 2007

Fire station



Here's another drawing I did for Alex (the version above colored in Photoshop). He has two sketchbooks where I draw for him. We used the small one for this one. We still have blank pages in both but he already wants to buy a new one.
Aquí pongo otro dibujo que hice para Alex (la versión de arriba coloreada en Photoshop). Tiene dos sketchbooks donde yo le hago dibujos. Éste lo hicimos en el pequeño. Todavía nos quedan páginas en blanco en los dos pero él ya quiere que compremos uno nuevo.

5 comments:

  1. Gabi,
    I love seeing all of your illustrations, but my favorites are the ones that you do for your son. My grandchildren ask me to sketch/paint some of their favorite toys, but these always wind up in my sketchbooks and if they are removed, they seem to get lost. I can't wait to buy them their own Grandma sketchbook and copy your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. porque mi viejito es un bombero, siempre me gusta ver illustraciones de bomberos y sus 'fire engines'! Your children are very fortunate to have such a talented daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comment Shirley! i had the same problem when i was drawing for him in sheets of paper and they would get lost. the sketchbooks are a good idea because they're his and he can ask me when he wants a drawing. only problem is when he won't go to sleep until i draw one more thing! i bought him the canson hard bound kind by the way. so glad you're going to use this system with your grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks Marta, i'm sure Alex wishes i was a firefighter myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous, what a lucky boy! I am with him on the sketchbook thing too. One day I would like to finish a sketchbook but I can't resist starting a new one.

    ReplyDelete