Sunday, September 30, 2007

Bye bye September/pick a doodle


Here's a page of doodles to say goodbye to one of my favorite months of the year. And if you're up for it, click on it to see it big and tell me what doodle you like best. Mine is the Ford Mustang on the top right.
Ahí va una página de dibujillos para despedir el mes de Septiembre, uno de mis meses favoritos. Y si te animas, pincha en la imagen para verla en grande y dime qué dibujo te gusta más. Mi favorito es el Ford Mustang arriba a la derecha.

7 comments:

  1. Qué bueno, me encantan los hombrecillos de la izquierda que suben la montaña porque me recuerdan unos que hacía yo en los libros del cole, tambien en situaciones improbables o subiéndose literalmente a las barba se algún personaje. Los míos tenían "cuerpo" no solo "esqueleto", por eso cuando vi por primera vez lo que hacía Keith Haring pensé que seguramente había visto mis libros de texto. (Soy un tipo elegante y pasé de pedirle royalties)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabi, My favorite doodle is the wooden manikan. He is a commanding presence on the page. I look for your illustrations in the Times and always love it when I find them. I enjoy your drawings very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Joanne, that makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:00 AM

    I like the lonesome desert highway, but why the gate?286!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the gate, hmm, because it's kinda dangerous out there in the desert, but you can just go around it if you want to ;)

    btw, Miguel, I like some of Keith Haring's stuff, he certainly made a masterpiece out of the stick figure, but my favorite 'skeleton' looking characters got to be the ones by Calpurnio, the author of El bueno the Cutlass

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:13 AM

    the guy with the long sideburns is drawing my attention. Silent but powerful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:35 AM

    the soda bottle drags my attention...great drawing!

    ReplyDelete