Friday, September 7, 2007

At the gym


It's been a while since I went to the gym. Last time I didn't even exercise because Olivia wouldn't stay in the kids club area without crying inconsolably. Poor girl. Today, she did great and stayed there with her brother so I got to do some sketching and exercising. It just hit me today that drawing at the gym may be too weird... Nobody can really see me as I cover my little notebook while I pedal on the bike, but still, if they did maybe they'd kick me out. I don't know. It's such good practice to draw all those people in motion. I hope they'll forgive me.
Hacía un montón que no iba al gimnasio. La última vez nisiquiera pude hacer ejercicio porque Olivia no se quería quedar en la zona de los niños y lloraba inconsolablemente. Pobrecita. Ayer en cambio se portó fenomenal y se quedó con su hermano así que yo pude mover el esqueleto y tomar unos cuantos apuntes. Por cierto, he estado pensando que dibujar en el gimnasio quizá es demasiado raro... Nadie me ve porque cubro mi bloc mientras pedaleo en la bici, pero en cualquier caso, si me vieran igual me echaban. No sé. Pero es tan buena práctica dibujar a todas estas personas en movimiento. Espero que me perdonen.

2 comments:

  1. Seguro que te perdonan, Gabi!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:34 PM

    Wow. I love that you can sketch anywhere. I get really distracted and everything has to be just right. I love that you were sketching at the gym.

    ~hipchickindc

    ReplyDelete