Friday, August 31, 2007

San Lucas Road house


To stay on the subject of the last two posts I thought about showing a painting I did of the first house Michelle and I rented while we lived in Palm Springs (the one I showed on this sketch before). The painting was done from a photo. I am more of a drawer than a painter and this is one of my very few attempts ever at working on canvas, which is something I really want to try more. But where's the time? Size is 11x14 and I used acrylics.
Para no cambiar de tema he pensado en poner un cuadro que hice de la primera casa que Michelle y yo alquilamos cuando vivíamos en Palm Springs (la misma de la que puse este dibujo anteriormente). Este cuadro lo hice a partir de una foto. Yo soy más dibujante que pintor y éste es uno de los pocos trabajos que he hecho en lienzo. Me gustaría hacer más. ¿Pero de dónde saca uno el tiempo? 11x14 pulgadas. Pintura acrílica.

1 comment: