Sunday, August 12, 2007

IF — Emergency


A drawing from the "cartoons I never sent to The New Yorker" box. And, for full disclosure, it's about time I say that this one and all these are the brilliant ideas of my funny wife, which I simply illustrate. Yeah, I'm just not that funny. For Illustration Friday.
Un dibujo de la caja de "viñetas que nunca envié al New Yorker". Y también cabe decir que ésta y estas otras viñetas son producto del brillante sentido del humor de mi mujer, que yo simplemente dibujo. Sí, es verdad, yo no tengo tanta gracia, qué se le va a hacer. Para Illustration Friday.

4 comments:

  1. This is great, very funny! You can't feel sorry for that guy though. In fact make him wait longer just for being a jerk. Buy your wife a rose, this is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. made me laugh.. this is nicely executed..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny! You two make a great team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jajajaja... si pudiéramos decir eso, de seguro lo haríamos jejeje... Bonísima, Gaby :)

    cabanadigital.com

    ReplyDelete