Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Heads of State


After work today I went to a talk by The Heads of State, a duo of illustrators based in Seattle and Philadelphia with an awesome portfolio and an impressive client list. As a good record keeper that I am, I took some notes. Another illustrator whose work I really enjoy, Mark Kaufman, organized the event, so I had to make a doodle of him too.
Esta tarde después del trabajo fui a una conferencia de The Heads of State, un duo de ilustradores de Seattle y Filadelfia que tienen un portfolio magnífico y una impresionante lista de clientes. Como buen escriba que soy, tomé unas cuantas notas. Otro ilustrador del que admiro su trabajo, Mark Kaufman, organizó el evento, así que también hice un garabato de él.

1 comment:

  1. gabriel,

    Amazing! Thanks so much for coming, and thanks for the sketch. I'll send it on to the HOS.

    Cheers,

    Mark

    ReplyDelete