...never stop tinkering...

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Borders in Lynnwood

borders062007

I just drew this at the parking lot in the mall less than two hours ago, came home, put some colors and voilà, a personal record fastest sketch-to-blog turnaround. Sometimes I wonder what's better, to post stuff the same day I do it and keep the blog fresh and immediate, or to group things together, like my bus sketches on Thursday's for example, as I've been trying to do. And about Borders... well I know it's kind of pathetic but I love hanging out at Borders!

Acabó de dibujar este sketch en el parking del mall hace menos de dos horas, he llegado a casa, le he puesto un poco de color y, voilà, dibujo puesto en el blog en tiempo record. A veces me pregunto qué es mejor, poner los dibujos el mismo día que los hago, y que el blog de una sensación de immediatez, o agrupar dibujos del mismo tema, como los que hago en el bus y suelo poner los jueves. Y sobre Borders... ya sé que es un poco patético pero me encanta ir a Borders.

3 comments:

  1. You've captured the mall atmosphere wonderfully.. Love the style and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I love hanging out at borders too..to draw the people...just posted some on my blog yesterday that i drew there....great job as usual:>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am part of that pathetic club as well! Great art books and magazine! Me encantan los colores de tus dibujos! Un dia quiziera conocer Seattle ya que tu lo haces tan interesante!

    ReplyDelete