Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Art teacher for 3 days


I drew this three years ago and how funny that after all this time I'm going to be an art teacher like Mr. Robin Goma, and not just for a day but for three days!!! I need to thank Zoom Language School here in Seattle for giving me the opportunity to be an instructor at their S.A.S.S. (Spanish, Art and Soccer School) Summer Camp. I'm really excited about it and hope to do as good or better than Mr. Robin Goma would do.
Dibujé esta mini historieta hace tres años y mira por donde después de todo este tiempo voy a tener la oportunidad de ser profesor de arte como el Señor Robin Goma, y no sólo por un día sino por tres!!! Le tengo que dar las gracias a Zoom Language School aquí en Seattle por darme la oportunidad de ser instructor en su campamento de verano. Tengo muchas ganas de participar y espero estar a la altura o mejorar al propio Señor Robin Goma.

No comments:

Post a Comment