Friday, March 9, 2007


The racquetball courts at the gym today were pretty busy. I used to play the european version, aka squash, and have played racquetball a few times too, but my wrist is a bit shaky lately so I stopped. It's a fun sport!
Hoy las pistas de racquetball del gimnasio estaban todas llenas. Yo solía jugar a la versión europea, conocida como squash, y también he jugado unas cuantas veces a racquetball, pero mi muñeca últimamente anda un poco fastidiada así que dejé de jugar. Es un deporte de lo más entretenido.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:56 AM

    how do you take the sim card out of an iphone??? i dropped my iphone in water and im pretty sure its broken i feel like crying this thing was a gift and i just cant stand to loose it anything will help me right now i just wanna know how to take the sim card out and how to fix my iphone thanks

    [url=]unlock iphone[/url]