Sunday, March 18, 2007

My first videosketch



My first attempt at recording a sketch while drawing it. The drawing took about 6 minutes but I changed the video to faster speed and added some music with iMovie so this wouldn't be totally unwatchable. The song is by a Spanish group I really like called Siempre Así and the title is "Todas las cosas tienen su color" (All things have their own color). Hope you like it!
Mi primer video de un dibujo. El dibujo lo hice en unos 6 minutos pero después le puse velocidad rápida y música en iMovie porque si no el espectador se me duerme enseguida. La canción es "Todas las cosas tienen su color", de Siempre Así. Espero que os guste.

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this is so NEAT! I love that you can do so much with a Mac computer. I JUST got a MacBook two weekends ago and am still learning all that I an do with iMovie and all. What a great idea, this video. Fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! What fun to watch you draw. Six minutes? I'm impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was fun! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this was fun to watch...you're good!
    Loved the music too.
    Ronell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way cool! This was so fun to watch and the music fit perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was great fun watching that video. And the music you have chosen was just fitting. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great! I love watching others work! Hm... wonder if that´s why I became a teacher? ;)
    Seriously, it´s so cool to see a drawing coming to life. And it´s a great drawing too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! I'll give it a standing ovation! This is great -- and you did the original in only six minutes? Wow on both counts!
    Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool...dont you love your mac...great video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow. that´s reall cool. please do make some more of them. there are quite a number of letters left. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. nagoire4:24 AM

    En dos palabras: im prezionante

    ReplyDelete
  12. gabi! tus dibujos son un encanto y me facino el video con la musica. Debo buscar el grupo en iTunes. I would love to spend a day playing with you!!

    ReplyDelete