Saturday, March 10, 2007

I want my aerocar





Went to the Museum of Flight today and made my almost 4-year-old the happiest boy on earth. My favorite plane there has to be the 'aerocar'. What a cool concept! Why aren't we all using those today? It sure would solve the traffic problems on I-5. (Pigma graphic pen #1 and prismacolor markers.)
Hoy llevé a mi hijo al Museo de la Aviación y era el más feliz del planeta. Mi avión favorito de todos los que hemos visto es sin duda el 'aerocoche'. ¡Qué idea tan fenomenal! ¿Cómo es que no utilizamos aerocoches hoy en día? Eso solucionaría todos los problemas de tráfico aquí en Seattle. (Rotulador Pigma graphic No. 1 y rotuladores prismacolor.)

3 comments:

  1. Oh those aerocars are COOL! I've seen them on tv documentaries. Neat! Nice drawings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great place to sketch. I'm sure you had a wonderful day. It sure looks like it. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous! I've just spent a few days in Seattle and wish I'd visited this museum---it looks like you had such fun drawing the planes. I look forward to seeing lots more of your work.

    Laur(elines)

    ReplyDelete