Sunday, March 25, 2007

B is for Bicycle

Here's my second videosketch. I'm going to try to do all the letters and call this project "el abecedario Campanario." My apologies to "Siempre Así" again for using their music with no permission... hope I don't get in trouble. The song is "No corras que es peor", also from their album "Nuevas canciones para padres novatos."
Aquí está mi segundo videosketch. Voy a intentar hacer todas las letras y llamar este proyecto "el abecedario Campanario". Mis disculpas a "Siempre Así" por utilizar otra vez su música sin permiso... espero que no me caiga un puro. La canción es "No corras que es peor", también del album "Nuevas canciones para padres novatos".


  1. otro dibujo fantastico y la musica tan alegre! I enjoy your creativity so much! You have too much fun!

  2. Gabi, these are so cool. Donn is right, they would make a very cool booklet, if you do the whole alphabet and put them together. Such creativity!