Random notes and sketches by newspaper artist and Urban Sketchers founder Gabriel Campanario.

Friday, February 09, 2007

IF — Crash


This week's IF topic (crash) inspired me to create this little follow-the-line game for my son. These flies keep crashing into each other while trying to get out of the bottle. But perhaps you can help them find the way out. (Click on the image to enlarge and you can also print out your own copy.)
El tema de esta semana de IF (accidente, choque) me ha dado la idea de este dibujo para mi hijo. Estas dos moscas no hacen más que chocarse intentando salir de la botella. Ayúda a cada una a encontrar su camino. (Haz click en la imagen para verla más grande y también la puedes imprimir).

8 comments:

  1. I found the way out!!! =D
    hahaha.. this is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, I'm printing it for my little one now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and funny illustration, and a great idea, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que risa, me encantó tu concepto y tu illo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Perfect, I like this very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha really great - i like this

    ReplyDelete