Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My first sketchbook








I am too tired to scan the drawings I did today. But, lucky me, I just found these jpgs on my laptop. They are from my first 'real' sketchbook, which I started in 1996 and didn't use the last page until 2003. The cartoon about the little creature that forgot his map is really bad but it makes me laugh.
Estoy demasiado cansado para escanear los dibujos que hice hoy. Pero, uno que tiene suerte, acabo de encontrar estos jpgs en mi portátil. Son algunas páginas de de mi primer sketchbook 'de verdad', que empecé en 1996 y no utilicé la última página hasta el 2003. La pequeña historieta sobre el monigote que se olvidó del mapa es malísima pero a mi me hace mucha gracia.

7 comments:

  1. Love the RED - such a powerful impact! ... the sketches are wonderful - thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strong and confident.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your drawings are loaded with energy - they're a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful sketchbook! I love the way you've filled the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketches! It's really fun to look back through old sketch books. Thanks for sharing with us.

    Zeke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very fun. I like the groupings of similar objects on each page. Great sketchbook.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun stuff ...you were doing collections BEFORE EDM...oh bytw there is a bank that looks like the bottom left building near the fold...it was a bank and now its an awesome pizza place called the pie bar...you can google it to see it...thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete