Tuesday, January 23, 2007

EDM weekly challenge (#1, 2 and 3)




For EDM's weekly challenge. No. 1: Draw a shoe. No. 2: Draw a lamp. No. 3: Draw a purse, wallet or bag. I'm going to try to make my way up the list! For more information about this group, go to the Yahoo EDM homepage.
Para el ejercicio semanal de EDM. Número 1: Dibujar un zapato. Número 2: Dibujar una lámpara. Número 3: Dibujar un bolso, una cartera o una bolsa. Voy a intentar ponerme al día haciendo todos los ejercicios de la lista. Para más información sobre este grupo ir al portal de EDM en Yahoo.

7 comments:

  1. Wow! These are fantastic! Welcome to EDM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you joined the fun! Your style is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your drawing style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great job and free feeling of style. of course a pen and tablet is acceptable. we've just been having a long discussion about what was "cheating" and what wasn't! i think the general concensus was that a pen and tablet are just more tools for the artist to take advantage of in their creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are cool. I love 'em. I myself use GIMP to put color onto my drawings. Welcome to the group!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun , bright and sassy

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Gabi, welcome to EDM! I love your drawings, bold and strong stuff, a sheer pleasure to the eye!
    About the pen and tablet: A pen is a pen is a pen. It makes marks on a surface, whether it´s ink driven or digital!

    ReplyDelete