Saturday, December 30, 2006

Morning commute

I have the bad habit of doodling in my sketchbook while sitting at traffic lights. This is my most recent car doodle, which I did in four separate sittings at the same traffic light (Mercer St. I-5 exit and Fairview St.) on my way to work. I've started taking the bus to work now, but I'm pretty sure there will be other opportunities to car doodle, plus I'll try to dig some old car doodles from the archives and post them too.
Tengo la mala costumbre de dibujar cuando estoy parado en un semáforo en rojo. Éste es mi apunte más reciente, que hice durante cuatro paradas en el mismo semáforo camino del trabajo en Seattle. Aunque he empezado a coger el autobús, estoy seguro de que habrá más oportunidades de dibujar al volante, además voy a intentar postear otros dibujos hechos en la carretera que tengo en otros sketchbooks.


  1. Oh my, I've sat at that same light for more time than I care to think about!! :D
    Very nice!!

  2. Love how you've captured the whole scene in a quick line drawing. It would take me forever!!